I didn’t get my order!
Orders usually deliver instantly but may take longer. When such delays occur, it means the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again – it should arrive soon!
If you still haven’t received a purchase made more than 24 hours ago, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to provide your order reference number that has been sent to you via email by Google Play.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
I was charged for a subscription by Google Play and want a refund
You can get an app or game refund from the Google Play Store easily if you ask for it within 2 hours of purchase. Find the app or game you want to return and tap Refund. Tap Yes, the app will be uninstalled, and your money will be refunded.
I accidentally purchased an annual subscription. How do I get a refund?
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.