I didn’t get my order!
Orders usually deliver instantly but may take longer. When such delays occur, it means the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again – it should arrive soon!
If you still haven’t received a purchase made more than 24 hours ago, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to provide your order reference number that has been sent to you via email by Google Play.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Cancel a subscription
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions
How to change the subscription plan or payment method?
If you want to change your subscription plan, go to game options, choose Subscription, and tap on the “manage subscription” on the bottom of the banner. Then tap on the “cancel” option in Google Play and choose a new game plan. The new subscription will start at the end of the previous subscription plan.
To change or update the payment method used:
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to update.
- Tap Manage and then Update.
- Follow the instructions to update your payment method.
If your payment method is declined or has insufficient funds, your subscription may be canceled. Add a backup payment method or set up your subscription again.
I was charged for a subscription by Google Play and want a refund
You can get an app or game refund from the Google Play Store easily if you ask for it within 2 hours of purchase. Find the app or game you want to return and tap Refund. Tap Yes, the app will be uninstalled, and your money will be refunded.
I accidentally purchased an annual subscription. How do I get a refund?
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.