Please note: We cannot cancel a free trial on your behalf, so you will need to cancel via iTunes directly.
Please follow the steps below:
- Touch the home screen on your mobile device, then tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select “Let’s Create! Pottery 2”.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the bottom of the page.
- Select Confirm.
Your account is canceled when you can no longer see the Cancel Subscription option on the “Let’s Create! Pottery 2” subscription page. Your subscription will stop at the end of your current billing cycle.
For more information, please follow the official Apple instructions for canceling through your mobile device Settings: https://support.apple.com/HT202039
NOTE: Uninstalling the “Let’s Create! Pottery 2” will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription using the steps above to end your subscription. If you uninstall our game without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the name of the subscription that you want to change.
- If different types of subscriptions are available, a list appears. Tap the option that you want.
- Tap Purchase.
- If you chose a subscription that you can share with your family, scroll down and turn on Share with Family. (Don’t see Share with Family? Set up Family Sharing or join a family, then return to this page and turn on Share with Family.) If you don’t want to share the subscription with your family, turn off Share with Family.